>> Best Your First Powerboat: How to Find, Buy, and Enjoy the Best Boat for You<<
Navigate the hazards of boat ownership with absolute confidence
Next to your house, your boat may well be the biggest investment you ever make. Buying and owning a boat involves one baffling decision after another. Yet informed, impartial guidance is almost impossible to find--until now, that is.
This essential manual provides a method to the madness of boat buying and ownership, plotting a straight course through an ocean of confusion while it answers such questions as:
- Why fractional ownership often makes sense
- How to avoid buying a boat you'll never use
- How to identify the Goldilocks boat--not too big, not too small
- How to choose a powering option
- How to negotiate the best deal on any boat-new or used
- How to be your own surveyor, and why even a new boat may need a professional survey
- Why you should finance your boat even if you have the cash, and where to find the best loans
- How to calculate the total cost of ownership before you buy!